You must choose between two types of claim filing processes: Expedited or Individual Review. The Expedited Review option is a much shorter process resulting in a quicker response for payment. The Individual Review option undergoes a more detailed review and the value of the claims is determined by the information provided.
- Shorter process resulting in quicker response;
- Processed first, in order of first received by the Trust;
- Single, fixed payment;
- All Expedited Review claims of the same disease catergory receive the same payment amount;
- All Expedited Review claims are evaluated identically;
- Undergoes a more detailed review;
- Receives Individualized evaluation;
- Could result in a higher or lower payment than the Expedited Review
- Processed after Expedited Review claims received on the same date.